Cabbage juice to help support your digestive tract, alkalizes the body, stimulates the immune system and aids in healing ulcers and G.E.R.D.
Cabbage contains a compound called glutamine, which protects the lining of the digestive tract, helps irritated areas because of G.E.R.D. (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease or commonly known as acid reflux) as well as promotes healing of wounds and the healing and regeneration of the cells in the gastrointestinal tract.
According to Michael T. Murray, ND, studies done at Stanford University’s School of Medicine on cabbage juice and ulcerative colitis showed healing within seven days after beginning cabbage juice consumption.
- 4 Carrots
- 3 White cabbage leaves
- 1/4 Pineapple
- Ice cubes
How to make:
1. Clean your veggies well by letting them soak in clean, lukewarm water for 10 minutes. Use organic vegetables if you can.
2. Cut up your veggies in pieces small enough to fit in the chute of your juicer.
3. Feed them through in the order of the recipe for best results.
4. Serve over ice and drink right away or transfer your juice into a glass container to store in the refrigerator.
5. Drink a glass in the morning for prevention and while treating an acute ulcer, sip 2 to 3 glasses throughout the day.
Super yummy AND your intestinal lacing will be grateful!
All raw juices offer optimal benefits immediately after juicing, but their vitamin content declines after sitting for a period of time. Cabbage juice will last for up to two days but should be consumed as soon as possible after juicing.